Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Studio Tour Drive, Watford, Leavesden, UK
Warner Brothers Studios
Harry Potter tour is just up the road - come and stay with the family before your special day.
London Heathrow Airport, Southampton Road, Longford, Hounslow, UK
Come and stay the night before an early start at the airport.
Bekonscot Model Village & Railway, Warwick Road, Beaconsfield, UK
Bekonscot Model Village
Fun day out with the kids at this amazing model village
Windsor Castle, Windsor, UK
Go and see the historic castle and town of Windsor, or walk through the Great Park.
Wembley Stadium, London, UK
Off to a concert or match? Trains run to Rickmansworth from Wembley on the Metropolitan line.
Amersham Old Town, Amersham, UK
Amersham Old Town
Go for a stroll around the beautiful market town of Old Amersham with lovely shops and restaurants.
Willows Activity Farm, Coursers Road, St Albans, UK
Have a fantastic day out for all the family at Willows Farm - plenty to do for everyone.
St Albans Cathedral, St Albans, UK
St Albans Cathedral
St Albans Cathedral, sometimes called the Cathedral and Abbey Church of St Alban, dates back to Norman times.
Newland Park, Gorelands Ln, Chalfont St Peter, Chalfont Saint Giles HP8 4AB
Chiltern Open Air Museum
There are lots to explore and do during your day out at Chiltern Open Air Museum. Here is a list of our top 10 things to do:
- Construct model buildings in Northolt Barn
- Explore the site with one of our free sensory trail maps, available from the Ticket Office
- Try on a WWI uniform in the Nissen Hut and listen to fighter planes roaring overhead!
- Play in our adventure playground which is inspired by the historic buildings found at the Museum
- Have a chat with the animals – including our cows, sheep, chickens and goats and explore the farm
- Explore the Woodland Walk and try out our orienteering course
- “Spend a penny” in real Edwardian Public Conveniences!
- Put your spare change down the Wellhead on the Village Green and hear the well spirits talk
- Play with historic children’s games in Thame Vicarage Room and the 1940s Amersham Prefab
- Try on our Victorian accessories in Haddenham Croft Cottage and take some great selfies
Denham, Uxbridge UB9 5DE, UK
Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK
Central London is easily accessible by train on the Chiltern Line which takes about 25 minutes to Marylebone Station or by Metropolitan Line tube from Rickmansworth Station - Enjoy all the sights of London but stay in the peace & quiet of the countryside.
Springwell Lane, Harefield, Rickmansworth WD3 8UW, UK
Grand Union Canal
We are based on the Grand Union Canal which is popular with cyclists, walkers and boaters. We are closest to Springwell Lock.